Saturday, August 15, 2009

Why I have a great lifestyle.


      Everyone asks me what am I doing and how am I doing it.  All my neighbors and friends see me doing stuff at different hours of the day like walking my dog.  I am always playing golf, well maybe 2-3 times per week.  I am able to go out to eat whenever I want.  My wife Jennifer now gets to stay home and not have the stresses of a desk job.  Basically I am living the lifestyle I want everyday!  Everyone else is at their job feeling unhappy and wishing they could have the same life as me.  These are the people that allow their boss to tell them how much their worth.  They go to work trading their time for money.   I will often ask someone:  "Are you worth what you are getting paid?"  Almost every time the answer is No.  Isn't this absurd?   Shouldn't you do something that allows you to get paid for what you are worth?  Do you know it is more risky now to have a job than it is to have and online home business?  Don't you want to have a lifestyle that allows you to do whatever you want whenever you want?  By having your own online business, YOU will have the freedom, YOU will be in charge, and YOU will write your own financial ticket.  This is what I wanted and I went out an found probably the best top online business opportunity out there.  This opportunity has changed my life forever.  I now have the time and freedom that I deserve.  So if you are sick and tired of sitting in your cubicle staring at the clock waiting for it to say it's "quitting time", check out what my wife Jennifer and I do to have the luxury lifestyle that we live everyday.  


Visit www.jennvs.com to see what we do and meet Jay, the person who got me started.

My Blog:  www.gregschmidtsblog.blogspot.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment