Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Review on Carbon Copy Pro


I am going to discuss the hyped up internet marketing system called Carbon Copy Pro. I will first provide the facts about Carbon Copy Pro, then I will give you my take on it.

Carbon Copy Pro is a community of entrepreneurs and an internet marketing education system that teaches, coaches and educates people to become a master at internet marketing.

Carbon Copy Pro creates for people an easy plug in and play internet marketing business. This system provides a fully staffed virtual office, communication tools, business resources along with the training and support needed for each member’s success.


Carbon Copy Pro is membership based and is by referral and application only to protect the integrity of the community.


So Here’s what you get with CCPro:


System:


A fully integrated and personalized online marketing and customer management system

Detailed traffic, lead and sales tracking capabilities

Professional call center to assist in closing member product sales

Available in 42 languages and over 150 countries


Training:


Comprehensive video training library

Marketing plans for variable budgets and levels of experience

Master Marketing Program that teaches a combination of traditional and contemporary Internet marketing techniques

Weekly educational webinars and tele-seminars

Daily entrepreneurial and mindset training

Live Master Marketing Events

Business leadership programs


Support:


Email, phone and live chat support

Professional outsourcing and virtual assistant services

Personal marketing mentors


Also, CCPro gives each member the educational tools, support and resources they require to market anything, to anyone, anywhere in the world, regardless of experience or technical expertise.


SO here’s my take on CCPro:


Quite honestly, I was impressed with this system. I was skepitcal at first, just like I always am. But reviewing everything there is to know about this made me feel much more comfortable joining this community on entrepreneurs 4 months ago..


Here’s WHY:


I have been in the network marketing industry for about 5 years now. I have been in 2 MLM companies and I have never seen a system that is so easy to plug into.

Training calls and webinars everyday! This is so powerful keeping you in the loop. These training calls allow you to learn from the top earners in this industry. All of the calls/webinars are posted in your own “back office” just in case you missed them.


The support system is ALWAYS there for you. Now with live chat and emails, the support system is much more powerful and precise to getting all of your questions answered.


No Selling! This system sells products fro YOU! People are going to find out what you are doing on the internet and will want your product! CCPro will do the selling for YOU! No More PITCHING!!


The Name: Carbon Copy Pro. YOU get to copy the pros! Everyone in this community shares their ideas with YOU to become successful. Follow the leader! You get to Mastermind with these PROs and implement what they are doing! I know many other MLM companies don’t do this.


Mindset and Personal development training. I have never had this with any other company. This part is probably my favorite. Monday thru Thursday there is a call just on being a better person and leader. We call it our “cup of leadership” (instead of “cup of coffee”).


This system is set up to be a "System dependent system" - meaning you will not have to rely on your sponsor and ask the questions what to do next. Everything you need to be successful is located in your own "back office" website that is provided for you.


So in closing, I got to admit, I am impressed with this system and community of entrepreneurs. I have got to meet many successful people in the industry and now know what it takes to be a successful online marketer. By the way, Tony Robbins uses this system too. Ever heard of him?


So here’s my reason why I wanted to become and internet marketer.

Also find out why April 4, 2009 was the turning point in my life:


CLICK HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment