Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Do you think you can or think you can't?


Have you ever heard he expression: "Whether you think you can or think you can't, you are always right."?

Henry Ford said this many years ago.

This hit me in such a way that I had to share this with everyone. Remember the old children's story about the "little engine that could"? I remember reading this when I was a kid ( I don't remember the whole story, just the jist.)

Anyway, here was this little engine train climbing a huge hill. What did he tell himself?

He continually told himself: "I think I can, I think I can," and so on. He got to the top of his hill and over the hump because he continually believed in himself by telling himself HE CAN.

What a positive mindset!

This so relates to the successful people in business and in sports. Athletes, businessmen, along with other populations of people will always have those "hills to climb" in life.

It's the ones that tell themselves "I can" that cultivate the expectation of success.

They see that vision of success so clearly, they don't realize the magnitude of the steepness of their hill. And that's when true winners and leaders are developed.

Your mind is so powerful that you either talk yourself into success or talk yourself into failure.

I see this a lot in business especially those that are looking for an opportunity to make some money at home.

You will have the people that will question themselves and end up not believing in themselves. This is where the saying gets it meaning.

You are always right when it comes to the decision in believing in yourself or not!

Do you think you can or can't? I guess it doesn't really matter, because you will always answer this one right!

To all of your success,

Greg Schmidt


No comments:

Post a Comment